Dec 14, 2009

Extreme Clay on Etsy


The realistic texture on this mug is amazing!


I am a huge fan of clay sculpture, and this artist is an amazing sculptor. I love this teapot.


The raised dots add a wonderful sculptural quality to this eye-catching bowl.


This artist has an amazing ability to capture the gestures and essence of animals in their natural state. These are tiny miniatures.


You have to look twice to see that this shoe is made of clay instead of twigs and leaves. Wonderfully whimsical!

I hope you enjoy these examples of the wide range of clay art and pottery that can be found while browsing the Ceramics and Pottery category of Etsy.  No matter how many times I look, I can always find something new and exciting. Check it out- http://www.etsy.com/category/ceramics_and_pottery

No comments:

Post a Comment