Aug 3, 2012

Hand Painted Wineglasses by Denise



I've started a line of hand painted wineglasses. These are all beachy themed and pretty girly. Since I live on the coast and it's so touristy, I thought it was a no-brainer.

 The ones pictured above are all customized for Destin, Florida. The sand here along the Gulf is all snow-white and and the water is a gorgeous emerald blue, just like the color I used on the glasses! I have lots of designs; crabs, dolphins, flip flops, fish and more - all suited to the beach market.



A favorite of everyone is the mermaid glass. I have mermaids with all different hair colors and tail colors. I love painting them because they're all kind of sassy and cute.  I paint my designs all around the glass, unlike some wineglasses I've seen out there.


When I take these to the shops, I add a bit of raffia knotted around the stem, to complete the beachy look. 

These are just a few examples of the line. I don't have them online yet. So far, these are just in three shops in the local area:

1822 Alpine Ave/ Hwy 98
Navarre, Fl

135B Eglin Pkwy
Ft Walton Beach, FL

Crystal Beach Plaza
Suite 140
Destin, FL


Hopefully more to come!



5 comments:

  1. Love all the designs Denise, but beach umbrella pic is my favourite.
    I'm sure they'll sell well, they are certainly very eye catching and unique.

    CLaire :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them All,your Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. Is there a way to order a set?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. Is there a way to order a set?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I find these near destin fl

    ReplyDelete